Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Concert 2007.

I took some time away from studying for my final last Saturday (12/15/2007) to go to the 9th annual Over the Rhine Christmas concert at the Taft Theater. The original attendee list was me, Brecka, Drew, Sarah, and the Bordens. The actual attendee list ended up being me, Brecka, Drew, Joe, and Chris. Faith and Mike were there, too.

I didn't take any pictures this time. We were pretty far away, way up in the balcony. The seats were good, though. We could see everything really well, and the volume was more reasonable than sitting right up front.

Here's the set list:
  • I Don't Wanna Waste Your Time
  • I'm On A Roll
  • All I Ever Get For Christmas Is Blue
  • Trouble
  • Let's Spend The Day In Bed
  • Nothing Is Innocent
  • The Trumpet Child
  • Who'm I Kiddin' But Me (a trashy song, according to Karen)
  • Darlin' (Christmas Is Coming)
  • Snowed In With You
  • North Pole Man
  • Goodbye Charles
  • Snow Angel
  • Some really pretty song with 3 or 4 part harmony talking about angels taking me "to my immortal home". Really pretty.
  • Ohio
  • Entertaining Thoughts
The first encore:
  • If A Song Could Be President (eh)
  • Drunkard's Prayer
  • Don't Wait For Tom
The second encore:
  • Latter Days

No comments: