Friday, July 20, 2007

Lots of stripes...

That's what I'm working on right now. Lots and lots of never ending, woolen stripes. I can't say much more, and there will be no photo posting until the last stripe is complete. You'll just have to imagine the woolly stripes for now.

As of midnight tonight (or whenever UPS delivers my copy to me) I have a new dilemma: how do I read Harry Potter and knit woolen stripes at the same time? If only I was obsessing over a new movie or tv show - then I could multi-task. I think the plan is going to have to be as follows for the foreseeable future (or, at least, the free-time portion of it): Knit as long as I can stand it, then read until I feel guilty for not knitting.

Let's just say that by the time comes for me to start school in August, I think I might be tired of knitting. Maybe. :)

No comments: