Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wicked


Last weekend, among the many activities that demanded my time, I had the chance to go see Wicked in Columbus at the Ohio Theater with some friends and both siblings. The theater is gorgeous. The show was amazing. And this was my view:



I would make a snarky comment about tall people with good posture and big hair, but Marianne might feel she had to retaliate (and I wouldn't want that). I'll just say that things got much better once my seat-neighbor started slouching a bit. And I feel sorry for whoever was sitting behind me - I'm sure they got tired of me moving from left to right and back again to watch the show...

Update: I feel I should mention that Marianne is not featured in the above photo. She was sitting next to me, getting frustrated at the person in front of her who was moving from left to right and back again to watch the show... :)

No comments: