Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Why I love KnitPicks

I ordered some more yarn for a project on Sunday. This morning I had an email saying that it would be here in three business days. And I just got home from work to find my yarn sitting in front of my door. Yay!

Admittedly, I did pay for 3-day shipping because I wanted to make sure that I'd have what I needed by when I thought I would be ready for it. But getting it today pretty much makes it 1-day shipping - at least by my calculations.

:)

Update: Ok, now I like KnitPicks even better. I ordered a bunch of different things, including a skein of Felici sock yarn, since I was dumb and only ordered enough for one sock before. I asked them to send me another skein in the same dye lot, if they had it available, and they did! But that's not all - I was also ordering extra yarn in a bunch of different colors, and for every single color they sent me more yarn in the same dye lot as what I already had! I didn't think that would even be possible - I'm so impressed!

No comments: